Do You Know the History of Umrah in the Islamic State?

Do You Know the History of Umrah in the Islamic State?

Mensagempor UmerSP2 » quinta jan 04, 2018 12:44 pm

The Muslim Ummah love to perform Umrah every year and the majority of them perform it. But, the Do You Know the History of Umrah in the Islamic State? I think the history of Islam isn’t hidden from the Ummah of Prophet (PBUH).

Do you know that Islam is established in the holy cities Makkah and Medina in the 7th century? And everyone knows the sacrifices of the Prophet (PBUH) and Sahaba’s. The success of the Islam spread from the west, Spain to east, Subcontinent. But, we must know that What is Umrah and How Should We Raise the Muslim Children? in this modern world.

What is Umrah?

As you all know that we can perform Umrah at any time in all over the year. There are 4 main parts of Ihram which are given below,
• Ihram
• Tawaf
• Say’ee
• Tahal-lul

Note that there is no need of sacrifice the animals. Now we can see the Islamic history of Umrah here,

Islamic History of Umrah

We all know that every year millions of the Muslims came from every corner of the world to perform this religious duty, Umrah in order to get blessings of Allah. According to Quran,

“Accomplish Hajj and Umrah to please Allah” (Al Baqarah)

Did you know that our Holy Prophet (PBUH) performed the Umrah more than 1 time and we are following Him as He accomplished us to do it?
After the incident of Hudaibiya, the 2000 followers of Him perform the Umrah along with Holy Prophet (PBUH) in 629 A.D, when He ordered the followers to take part in the peaceful liberation of Makkah.

I hope you get my point and if feel something is wrong then kindly, correct me.
Beleza: 12
Moda: quarta jan 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Voltar para Blogs

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante

Extensoes de cabelo     Penteados     Unhas de Gel